Assessment of fundamental knowledge
Assessment of fundamental knowledge(AFK) is your first step in the long journey of becoming a certified dentist in Canada. Either you want to apply for a dental school or taking the direct licensing path, first you have to pass AFK.
AFK questions are based on your overall dental knowledge, covering a vast majority of topics in dentistry. Therefore, it needs a strategic and reasonable schedule of preparation.
AFK is prometric, computer-based exam, including 200 multiple choice questions in which only one option is correct and has no negative score. The passing score is 75 out of 100 and you can take this exam 3 times like ACJ. Normally, the required study time is between 4-6 months.
- 15 Comprehensive handouts covering all important topics.
- No different handouts for online, in class or distant applicants.
- 4 full mock exams with 2 discussion session for each exam.
- Private and semi-private online lectures .
- upon your own preferences.
- Private and semi- private online discussions.
- No time limit for problem solving.