Assessment of Clinical Skills
What The ACS, Assessment of Clinical Skills which is considered the third step of the Equivalency Process, is a two-day assessment during which you perform twelve dental procedures on manikins in a clinical setting. Since 2022, you will be able to take the new ACS an unlimited number of times. Why
- daily access to the center (9am-8pm)
- Clinical Skills step-by-step procedures manual.
- minimum of 3 days per week instructor-supervised sessions with:.
- NO TIME LIMIT work check.
- Live and Full HD video demonstration .
- Daily access to recorded video demonstrations.
- Dental chair to simulate the real exam .
- more than 20 practice mock exams
- 4 full mock exams
- Complete list of required dental instruments and materials, as well as Kilgore teeth